Paul Fisher, Inc. was established in 1850 by Julius Fischer in Vienna, Austria, specializing in natural pearls. In the 1920s, Julius' grandson, Robert Fischer, expanded the company's offerings to include rare jewelry. The company then relocated its headquarters to New York City in 1945 where it has flourished in the industry for over 80 years.
The New York years have been indelibly marked by Robert's son, Paul Fisher, an icon in the jewelry industry who passionately advocated for the future of the trade.
Paul trained more than 40 international apprentices in the art of vintage and antique jewelry, emphasizing the importance of conducting business with the utmost integrity, leaving a lasting legacy that endures to this day.